I was in Yorkton Homehardware the other day and I can't believe the prices this guy had on his powder, primers and .22 LR ammo. He was wanting over $60 plus tax for a box of fed 205M, $40 for a pound of powder and .22 ammo was marked up alot.
After asking the prices and not taking them, the counter idiot told me I should buy em before they are all gone. "Obama is going to take all the ammo, he's attacking gun owners with ammo" is what he told me and nothing can be done. I dont know about the rest of you but Im tired of hearing this B.S and seeing mark ups of 100% in some cases.
Obama hasnt done a thing to make this ammo and primer shortage. It seems to me like its all the fear mongering done by gunstore owners and people on the net. Obama says "boo" and the gun owners run in a massive panic.
Im glad there are some people willing to pay whatever price is on gun-related goods at the shops cause as much as I love to shoot I may be sitting alot more in my 1800 Fisherman with a rod in my hand then shooting.
What are your thoughts?? Are we doomed like the idiot behind the desk at Yorkton Homehardware say????
Cheers!!
After asking the prices and not taking them, the counter idiot told me I should buy em before they are all gone. "Obama is going to take all the ammo, he's attacking gun owners with ammo" is what he told me and nothing can be done. I dont know about the rest of you but Im tired of hearing this B.S and seeing mark ups of 100% in some cases.
Obama hasnt done a thing to make this ammo and primer shortage. It seems to me like its all the fear mongering done by gunstore owners and people on the net. Obama says "boo" and the gun owners run in a massive panic.
Im glad there are some people willing to pay whatever price is on gun-related goods at the shops cause as much as I love to shoot I may be sitting alot more in my 1800 Fisherman with a rod in my hand then shooting.
What are your thoughts?? Are we doomed like the idiot behind the desk at Yorkton Homehardware say????
Cheers!!



















































