- Location
- St. Paul AB
Great googly mooglie 
What is that? The Mother ugly mother of all ugly guns.
Weird enough that I would buy it.
What is that? The Mother ugly mother of all ugly guns.
Weird enough that I would buy it.
Great googly mooglie
What is that? The Mother ugly mother of all ugly guns.
Weird enough that I would buy it.

This cutie was made by Kinapen. It's quite a big thing, a 7 inch barrel, in 11 mm. And even more handsome when opened.
![]()
![]()
No. that is not a LeMat. Same concept though.
This cutie was made by Kinapen. It's quite a big thing, a 7 inch barrel, in 11 mm. And even more handsome when opened.
![]()
![]()
cyclone's picture is a later LeMat probably made in Belgium,they were made in pinfire,cap and ball and cartridge versions, we are used to seeing the reproduction cap and ball version made by Pietta.
Far cry from ugly! Does the "Transformer" audio clip play everytime it opens?
Far cry from ugly! Does the "Transformer" audio clip play everytime it opens?
Wow! these things are the coolest!! the Robbins and Lawrence appears to have started as octagon bar stock+ 100,000 man hours. When were these pistols made? Any idea of approximate value when they were made?
Both Kinapin and Robbins and Lawrence?
I think I heard the Transformer tune when I opened this one. It's a Robbins and Lawrence .31 cal 5 shot C&B. (but not so ugly)
![]()
![]()
That doesn't leave many digits to hold the gun
So...middle finger is in the ring, cocking and index finger on the trigger?? That doesn't leave many digits to hold the gun![]()



























