Perhaps we have too much time to argue or not enough imagination, lol.
I think perhaps trying to get a vehicle repaired on Goodyear's dollar because of a blowout might be a 'tough row to hoe'
I'm speculating that there is more to the whole story than I care to chase the details of anyhow.
Myself, I just break down others reloads that I've acquired for the bullets and brass...fertilize the lawn with the powder. So I perhaps should search my soul for some compassion for the offended party. I have troubles understanding using another's reloads I suppose.
But I'm glad no one was hurt; and I'm glad I'm on neither side of this ' Goat Roping'
I doubt that an amicable solution will come about, one side or the other will be feeling they got the short end of the stick.
Stay safe
I think perhaps trying to get a vehicle repaired on Goodyear's dollar because of a blowout might be a 'tough row to hoe'
I'm speculating that there is more to the whole story than I care to chase the details of anyhow.
Myself, I just break down others reloads that I've acquired for the bullets and brass...fertilize the lawn with the powder. So I perhaps should search my soul for some compassion for the offended party. I have troubles understanding using another's reloads I suppose.
But I'm glad no one was hurt; and I'm glad I'm on neither side of this ' Goat Roping'
I doubt that an amicable solution will come about, one side or the other will be feeling they got the short end of the stick.
Stay safe




















































