Brutus
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Just like the title says, anyone hunt with a new reproduction or antique 10 gauge?
I ask this because when I look at a fired off 3 1/2 10 bore shell, there's really not much visual difference in the payload versus a 2 7/8s in the all brass shotgun hull.
I also hear rumours that 10 bore modern muzzleloaders can be fired with some pretty stiff BP loads also.
For those with a choke, do you find any difference in range & power than Magnum 12 gauge modern loads?
I wish to hear about anything BP ten gauge.......
Tell us some hunting stories please?
I ask this because when I look at a fired off 3 1/2 10 bore shell, there's really not much visual difference in the payload versus a 2 7/8s in the all brass shotgun hull.
I also hear rumours that 10 bore modern muzzleloaders can be fired with some pretty stiff BP loads also.
For those with a choke, do you find any difference in range & power than Magnum 12 gauge modern loads?
I wish to hear about anything BP ten gauge.......
Tell us some hunting stories please?


















































