They can trace you in a few keystrokes, and they don't need a search warrant to do it. I doubt the govt is going crazy searching for cgners who list their guns in their posts, after all they have the registry.
I get a kick out of some people's compulsion to list everything they own in the signature line. Seems a bit stupid, like the car guys who put a $1000 hitek spoiler on the trunk lid of their $500 car. They think it says something about them, and it does, just not what they think. But life is all about glitz and showing off now days. I guess it's impressive to the other people of the same mindset. Reminds me of going to the middle east, seeing the new mercedes parked in front of the mud hut. Real impressive.
Jethunter,
I completely agree with you. I always get a kick out of the guys who not only post what they own but also what they used to own or hope to own.
J
Last edited:





























, a brick of .22 is already 500 rounds...





















