How much ammo are you keeping in the gun room these days?

the UN is trying to push all the countrys to destroy all their surplus ammo stocks and limit or stop ammo sales and importing to law abiding citizens across the so called free world. you never now what the UN will push on us like a ammo limit..

This is precisely why I retain substancial stock. If it weren't for the threat of supply constraints, I would only buy what I need immediately.
 
i don't have time to count it all but last time I checked the bulk stuff there was 25K of .22LR, 4 cases of 12 ga #5 and 3 .50 cal ammo cans full of .22WMR and case or two of 5.56, several cases of 7.62x51 and x39 + 9/40/44 SP & Mag/45 ACP/.38/.357/303/308/.280/45-70/9.3x62/6.5x55/8mm-06/.43 Mauser/22 Sav HP/20 ga/16 ga/.410/7.62x54R/.32-40, various .32 pistol cals, some oddball pistol stuff like .25AC and 9mm Steyr, .45 AR and .455 Webley...:D

I'm sure I've missed some.

I really feel sorry for guys who can actually count their ammo!!!:cool:

That doesn't even touch the reloading stuff.


blake
 
The title reads...
"How much ammo are you keeping in the gun room these days?"

The answer for me is: NONE.

My gunroom is for my guns.
I have a separate room used for ammo storage and handloading.
This way I have more room for both Eh!:)
YMMV.
 
these forums are private and cant be searched. Also who is to say I did not go to the range yesterday and shoot 10,000 rounds? Pretty thin there my friend.

I think if a person has very large amounts of ammo it would be wise to keep it on the low down and not disclose how much on the net . the UN is trying to push all the countrys to destroy all their surplus ammo stocks and limit or stop ammo sales and importing to law abiding citizens across the so called free world. you never know what the UN will push on us, like a ammo limit? the socialists have realized that making regulations on ammo is easier than making them on firearms and a gun with no ammo is just scrap metal.
 
these forums are private and cant be searched. Also who is to say I did not go to the range yesterday and shoot 10,000 rounds? Pretty thin there my friend.

oh and there are lots of accounts that only lurk here. :rolleyes:

Hell the CfGC has a posting that links back to a thread here. You think that they are not looking at what we post. :rolleyes:
 
lot's for each caliber, will need walk in storage soon! :D

up to 3800 7.62x39 as of yesterday.........
 
Back
Top Bottom