How much ammo are you keeping in the gun room these days?

Guys, this isn't an overly bright thread. Why on earth do you want to tell the world how much ammunition you have on hand? It's a personal choice I guess. Kind of like going on to facebook and twitter and spilling your guts to the world. Does it give you a warm and squishy feeling?
Ok, enough bashing you for this faux paux. There are people monitoring this site that aren't your friends. Even the administrators of the site, admit to this going on. I sometimes wonder, if these threads aren't started by trolls.

Common sense needs to kick in here.

Need to bring this comment back to the top of the thread.....f:P:2:
 
Need to bring this comment back to the top of the thread.....f:P:2:

Yup. But I can't help but brag that I have 2, wait 3, no 2 rounds of Imperial 22LR ammo rolling around on the floor in the gun room. Well it's not really a room, more like a closet. Actually a closet isn't right either. It's really a shoe box. But I do intend to buy a gun someday.:redface:
 
300- 17hmr
2000- .22LR
900- 7.62x39
25- 12g slug
15- 00 buckshot
15- 000buckshot
125- 7 1/2 bird shot.

starting to reload 9mm I have 85 pounds of 9mm brass to reload I will probably have a 1 000 minimum at all time.
 
Guys, guys,

Storing ammo is the best thing to do to prepare for the unexpected.
Let's say in the near future this world would end and zombies lurks everywhere.
Do you really think that all the ammo numbers you all listed would last a week? a month?
I don't think so!
So stock on people!

Don't let the zombies bite!
 
500 9mm
700 45 acp
250 45 AR
1000 38 spl
800 357 JHP/JSP
1000 44 mag
6000 22
5000 12 guage
3000 7.62x39
250 303
400 270
200 338
300 6mm
200 22-250
100 222
100 30-30
70 43 mauser
50 577 snider
200 455
100 45 colt
100 30-06
and maybe another 2000 rounds of misc calibers..... :D
 
I think if a person has very large amounts of ammo it would be wise to keep it on the low down and not disclose how much on the net . the UN is trying to push all the countrys to destroy all their surplus ammo stocks and limit or stop ammo sales and importing to law abiding citizens across the so called free world. you never know what the UN will push on us, like a ammo limit? the socialists have realized that making regulations on ammo is easier than making them on firearms and a gun with no ammo is just scrap metal.

Good Point!
 
I have somewhere between a "cache" and an "arsenal" according to CBC. That amounts to anything more than 250, baby killing rounds!!!
 
wow there are quite the huge ammo collections with some of you guys, guess if anyone ever tries to invade us theyre clearly gonna be ####ed, lol.

i just started my collection, ive got 2 sks's tht i just bought and so far my ammo count stands at 260 for them.
 
these forums are private and cant be searched. Also who is to say I did not go to the range yesterday and shoot 10,000 rounds? Pretty thin there my friend.

Wrongo! Like the man says, nothing on the internet is private. Also, those tag lines listing what you (or anyone) own's, might not be such a good idea. Everything we do is tied to a IP address, and a path with a start and end point. You think they can't find you just because you created a funny screen name and avatar?? Think Again.
 
500 9mm
700 45 acp
250 45 AR
1000 38 spl
800 357 JHP/JSP
1000 44 mag
6000 22
5000 12 guage
3000 7.62x39
250 303
400 270
200 338
300 6mm
200 22-250
100 222
100 30-30
70 43 mauser
50 577 snider
200 455
100 45 colt
100 30-06
and maybe another 2000 rounds of misc calibers..... :D



That's more i like it! 1000 44mag ahhhh....5000 12gauge ahhhh....3000 7.62s nicE!!!!
:sniper:
 
I make sure I have enough left that if the store runs out then I can still shoot when I want. But I shoot regularly and keep a bit so I don't run dry, but my stuff gets used up.
 
It would have to be a pretty slow day that would see me downstairs counting my ammo. It would probably be safe to say that I don't have enough ...... I keep shooting too much. I do have a rough estimate of how much lead I have in the garage for making bullets ...... it's around 900 pounds. That reminds me ..... time to go to the local car repair shop for another haul.
 
Wrongo! Like the man says, nothing on the internet is private. Also, those tag lines listing what you (or anyone) own's, might not be such a good idea. Everything we do is tied to a IP address, and a path with a start and end point. You think they can't find you just because you created a funny screen name and avatar?? Think Again.

They can trace you in a few keystrokes, and they don't need a search warrant to do it. I doubt the govt is going crazy searching for cgners who list their guns in their posts, after all they have the registry.

I get a kick out of some people's compulsion to list everything they own in the signature line. Seems a bit stupid, like the car guys who put a $1000 hitek spoiler on the trunk lid of their $500 car. They think it says something about them, and it does, just not what they think. But life is all about glitz and showing off now days. I guess it's impressive to the other people of the same mindset. Reminds me of going to the middle east, seeing the new mercedes parked in front of the mud hut. Real impressive. ;)
 
They can trace you in a few keystrokes, and they don't need a search warrant to do it. I doubt the govt is going crazy searching for cgners who list their guns in their posts, after all they have the registry.

I get a kick out of some people's compulsion to list everything they own in the signature line. Seems a bit stupid, like the car guys who put a $1000 hitek spoiler on the trunk lid of their $500 car. They think it says something about them, and it does, just not what they think. But life is all about glitz and showing off now days. I guess it's impressive to the other people of the same mindset. Reminds me of going to the middle east, seeing the new mercedes parked in front of the mud hut. Real impressive. ;)

BWAHHHAAAAA....... I damn near spit my beer out when I read this! Most excellent post..:D:D:D:D:D
 
Back
Top Bottom