I also think it's a punch mark. Why? I have no clue.Google suggests it could be from a punch checking hardness during qc.
Last edited:
I also think it's a punch mark. Why? I have no clue.Google suggests it could be from a punch checking hardness during qc.
Doubt it, not on a visible surface.Google suggests it could be from a punch checking hardness during qc.
If you run a finger over it, is it like a deep divot or dimple, or is it fairly shallow? Does it catch your fingernail when you scrape across it?Still has a rear site, here’s a slightly less cropped photo.View attachment 1208471
Hi there do you still have the Husky in a 243,feel free to contact me ,thanksAll these Husqvarnas remind me I have an old model 8000 in .243 I gotta dig out of storage. Might be worth a clean up to sell it on the forum!
I've seen marks like the one in your pic. IMHO, it's from being dropped on a sharp pointed object.If you run a finger over it, is it like a deep divot or dimple, or is it fairly shallow? Does it catch your fingernail when you scrape across it?
If it doesn't, it's definitely not a punch or proof mark.
You're the one that needs to give his head a shake.Why is it not pointed out in the sellers advertising/products description for e.g. 9.3x57.
"No factory ammo in Canada available" at this time.
"Wallhanger only" unless you want to spend more than rifle value on reloading equipment
Bolt is not original, sights are crooked and receiver is tapped out of centre (but that only comes because the stock is shot out).
It's unbelievable what people buy into these days.
But DoGY owns a few - that's the ultimate approval!
Maybe you guys should give your head a good shake![]()
it's sold, sorryHi there do you still have the Husky in a 243,feel free to contact me ,thanks
It will take you decades of shopping to find dozens of them in 300 win mag at intersurplusI've seen some crazy stuff, but there is a HVA 1900 in 300 Win, bare bones just listed on the EE, for $1650 lol.
The sales pitch is pretty used car salesman type, but if that sells for that price, I may grab dozens of them off Intersurplus and double my money lol.



























