Thought some of you might appreciate these!
I ordered all these online got 6 in total and I think they came to $34 each. Got 1 for myself (needed engraving practice on aluminum) 1 for each of the guys plus one for the father in law.
Engraved our monogram on one side LM
Small Valknut on the bottom
I designed monograms for each of them. mines the black one on the right.
Whats included with each cannon. .30cal steel ball bearings, some tokarev cast bullets, vial of 1" fuse, small container of FFF pyrodex, aluminum ram rod.
Packed into small wooden treasure chests from the Dollar store.
All packed up and ready to go. Gave them out at the bachelor party where we went camping/half assed bear hunting
The engraving tools I used. Most came from my grandfather and some came from his father, some of them are handforged.
No action pictures unfortunately, we were having too much fun to stop for pictures. As the best man found out make sure to put the cap back on the powder jar before lighting the fuse!
I ordered all these online got 6 in total and I think they came to $34 each. Got 1 for myself (needed engraving practice on aluminum) 1 for each of the guys plus one for the father in law.
Engraved our monogram on one side LM
Small Valknut on the bottom
I designed monograms for each of them. mines the black one on the right.
Whats included with each cannon. .30cal steel ball bearings, some tokarev cast bullets, vial of 1" fuse, small container of FFF pyrodex, aluminum ram rod.
Packed into small wooden treasure chests from the Dollar store.
All packed up and ready to go. Gave them out at the bachelor party where we went camping/half assed bear hunting
The engraving tools I used. Most came from my grandfather and some came from his father, some of them are handforged.
No action pictures unfortunately, we were having too much fun to stop for pictures. As the best man found out make sure to put the cap back on the powder jar before lighting the fuse!


















































