If I know they are antique I get them shipped across through USPS... thats it.
Never had any issues.
X2
If questionable I get a letter from RCMP. Done
Got four that way which I no longer own hehehe...
If I know they are antique I get them shipped across through USPS... thats it.
Never had any issues.
so can i get say a pre-98 chilean mauser (an antique in the US so as not to run afoul of homeland security or some other agency) shipped to a receiver on the US side, pick it up, drive to the border, declare it to canada customs, flash my PAL, pay the tax, and head home rifle in hand? no fuss no muss?
so can i get say a pre-98 chilean mauser (an antique in the US so as not to run afoul of homeland security or some other agency) shipped to a receiver on the US side, pick it up, drive to the border, declare it to canada customs, flash my PAL, pay the tax, and head home rifle in hand? no fuss no muss?



























