This is the one I have they might not look like much but there fantastic guns I have two ones a basket case that some Mexican shortened the barrel on and shortened the grip length so he could conceal it better the other one I have looks like the one in the picture its so well made and there very accurate to.
Id still take a remington 1875 or SAA Colt in 44 Special over this gun tho for bush packing that is. the 8 mm just don't have the knock down power of a decent loaded 44 Sp I don't care how much the tiny bullets poke holes in dry wood SWC 250 gr bullet cuts full caliber holes in stuff and that bleeds stuff out faster than knitting needle sized holes
http://www.littlegun.be/arme belge/artisans identifies p/a pieper h revolver mexicain gb.htm
Id still take a remington 1875 or SAA Colt in 44 Special over this gun tho for bush packing that is. the 8 mm just don't have the knock down power of a decent loaded 44 Sp I don't care how much the tiny bullets poke holes in dry wood SWC 250 gr bullet cuts full caliber holes in stuff and that bleeds stuff out faster than knitting needle sized holes
http://www.littlegun.be/arme belge/artisans identifies p/a pieper h revolver mexicain gb.htm


















































