I wonder why the Russian felt the need to drop the hundreds of thousands of S&W .44 Calbre Wheelguns before going to war with Japan, Germany, and others?
Strange that they did not re-issue those .44's for WW1 as their size and knockdown power is so awesome?
I wonder why the US military felt the need to get rid of all those fantastic .45 SAA Colts and .45 acp Colt 1911's for a European designed small calibre handgun? Come to think about it why did they even make and issue those hundreds of thousand .38 S&W calibre revolvers during and after WW2 if they are are of no practical wartime use?
Strange, I must be missing something when looking at the big picture.
I didn't realize Elmer fought during WW2 or Korea with his Six Guns.
Strange that they did not re-issue those .44's for WW1 as their size and knockdown power is so awesome?
I wonder why the US military felt the need to get rid of all those fantastic .45 SAA Colts and .45 acp Colt 1911's for a European designed small calibre handgun? Come to think about it why did they even make and issue those hundreds of thousand .38 S&W calibre revolvers during and after WW2 if they are are of no practical wartime use?
Strange, I must be missing something when looking at the big picture.
I didn't realize Elmer fought during WW2 or Korea with his Six Guns.


















































