Good luck with your choices mooncoon.
If you are as pressed for time as you say, you are going to have to make some hard decsions!
I understand that loading ammo in the field seems more practical, but it just isnt (IMO).
Purchase the cases and supplies you need,adjust your prioities, and preload the ammo.
That way you can eliminate carrying powder,primers,loose bullets, and a loading tool.
I understand how time is hard to find. Very well.
I honestly wish you the best in finding your loading/shooting system.
Sometimes we have to just change things a little to get what we need.
Have fun guys!
If you are as pressed for time as you say, you are going to have to make some hard decsions!
I understand that loading ammo in the field seems more practical, but it just isnt (IMO).
Purchase the cases and supplies you need,adjust your prioities, and preload the ammo.
That way you can eliminate carrying powder,primers,loose bullets, and a loading tool.
I understand how time is hard to find. Very well.
I honestly wish you the best in finding your loading/shooting system.
Sometimes we have to just change things a little to get what we need.
Have fun guys!




























...for example
, the smallest Lee dipper I've seen (the 0.3 cc one) still packs something like 2.2 grains of IMR-700X (or 2.7 grains of Unique) - a load that is still too hot for relaoding the .320-calibre British Bulldogs ! 





















