We recently submitted a NATO certified manufacturer for testing.
Hopefully these guys make 5.556
We recently submitted a NATO certified manufacturer for testing.
They only make milspec ammo.Hopefully these guys make 5.556Maybe some SS109
They only make milspec ammo.
M855 is the US designation for their NATO spec 5.56 cartridge using the SS109 bullet. SS109 is FN's code for the 62grain 5.56 bullet with a steel penetrator core.o.k That would be..............![]()
Isn't M855 also referred to as SS109?
I'm sorry that I am using U.S names, but don't other NATO countries use the same names?
M855 is the US designation for their NATO spec 5.56 cartridge using the SS109 bullet. SS109 is FN's code for the 62grain 5.56 bullet with a steel penetrator core.
Many manufacturers use both codes to designate the 62gr round.
"milspec" would indicate 5.56 ammo with either a 55gr (M193) or 62gr (M855/SS109) bullet and crimped primers, sealed bullets, etc.
.
"milspec" would indicate 5.56 ammo with either a 55gr (M193) or 62gr (M855/SS109) bullet and crimped primers, sealed bullets, etc.
........So I was right. Yes, i was agreeing in both posts. maybe it was my phrasing.........So I was right.
I thought you were implying I was wrong to state SS109 was mil-spec.
Whatever the case. Keep us informed of your importation from this manufacturer......which you forgot to mention?? Who is?.......
Looking forward to a better supply of 5.56mm, its all I run in my rifles. Having more of it around a decent prices would make me happy. Good luck CanAm with the process, let us know when you have 5.56mm in stock, I will be buying.
We just got in some MFS (Russian) .223, steel case (zinc plated) Berdan primed, 55 FMJ @$399/1000 ($9/20) and 62 gr soft point @$299/500 ($12/20). Also 7.62/30 FMJ and SP and &.62x54R FMJ and SP. Phil.



























