no
maybe it's a cUT UP STEVENS TIP UP?
Would have been good if you had posted that in the 1st place.the gun is not in canada.. it's in OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Would have been good if you had posted that in the 1st place.
bbb
some googleing and it looks maybe like it was made from a Belgian 410 rifle .
"...tells me it was shot lots with black powder..." Or corrosively primed ammo. Looks like a criminal butchered a Marble's Gamegetter into an illegal handgun to me.
An antique it ain't if it'll take a .45 ACP.
Looks like a criminal butchered a Marble's Gamegetter into an illegal handgun to me.
An antique it ain't if it'll take a .45 ACP.
It would sure be nice if we could see a picture of whatever the heck it is that we're all yakking about.
Only single-shot .45ACP I ever heard of was the Liberator. Am I to assume that we are talking about a Liberator? They were not made until WW2.
.
NOW I can see them.
They weren't there the last 3 times I logged in.
Nice toy.
Everyone should have a couple.
.



























