Fishing World ????
$28.95 for 525 rounds is a better deal than the $29.99 the local gun shop is asking for 500 rounds of American Eagle.
Yeah! f**k the local gun shop. That's almost 1/2 a cent more per round! I ain't shopping there! What a ripoff!![]()
I believe the AE bricks are 400 rounds so it is a bit of a difference.
Why shouldn't I start to vent off when something is going up 33%? It is not about ammo we are talking about here either. Somehow when I get the raise it is 5% or so if any. That is very reasonable to get p****d off, in my opinion.Considering the cost of fuel to deliver, increasing wages, increasing costs of materials, why would it come as a surprise? I don't like the cost going up any more than anyone else but you have to look at the circumstances all around.
Yeah! f**k the local gun shop. That's almost 1/2 a cent more per round! I ain't shopping there! What a ripoff!![]()
I believe the AE bricks are 400 rounds so it is a bit of a difference.
Sucks for you guys, I've only been at this for a year, these prices are all I've ever known.

I still have 6 bricks of the 525 packs in storage marked $16.....
I have enough ammo to shoot for the next seven years or so. Took advantage of the 333 boxes last year at 9 bucks.
me too. cleaned out three walmarts every day over a couple week period.![]()
who says canadian tire money is no good for nothin, the best way there is to save some money on rimfire ammo. Fs
Bah - I've still got bricks of the Federal 550 marked "$8.97" and Wincheser Wildcat marked "$7.49"...![]()



























