All-New: Type 81M

I've tried, no reply. Zach has been helpful on the phone but still hasn't been able to locate a tracking number or if it has shipped yet. Been over 2 months now and would really like to see my order settled

Please check junkmail for replies, also if you are sending from apple based accounts won't go through. If this is not the case, then please PM with order number we can investigate!

The thread protector that comes on the gun won't come off? Are you releasing the detent? You need to depress a detent at the 12 o'clock position (at the front front iron sight base), push it inwards (towards the rear of the rifle) and then rotate the thread protector off

My slant compensator was really difficult to get onto a notch to click in. Decent amount of force I added just for the notch to click out to stay. So if previous guy isn't familiar with it, it would be confusing why it doesn't go on easily.

So I purchased one of the new lmg /M mlok handguard and noticed the upper part is painted black. I stripped the paint off and it's anodized black underneath. It looks alot better now the upper and lower aluminum hand guard matches now. I wonder what the black think paint was for?

Back
Top Bottom