Glasgow OTC. What’s attached to their scabbards ?
While I was rummaging around I also found these
![]()
Two of those yellow babies in a Premier Auction next week if you want one. Auction is 1/2 mile from my house so can pick up for you and use-store it until you can come get!!I remember these from back in the day
View attachment 1212060
Then saw this… hmmmm… lil green paint and a tarp….View attachment 1212061
View attachment 1212062
LOL, ya I checked, my apartment building wont let me drive it in the halls. Honestly if i lived on an acreage, I would have bought that one.Two of those yellow babies in a Premier Auction next week if you want one. Auction is 1/2 mile from my house so can pick up for you and use-store it until you can come get!!
Martlet off a picture of an old postcard
View attachment 1212502
![]()
Completed F6F Hellcats and F4U Corsairs are seen in storage awaiting transfer to the Pacific front at the Naval Lighter-Than-Air Station in what is now Tustin, California (1944).
(description continues
Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto had predicted that, "for a while we’ll have everything our own way, stretching out in every direction like an octopus spreading its tentacles. But it’ll last for a year and a half at the most." This photo is why.
There is a hangar like this near Tillamook, OR. They are truly massive.took me a second to figure out what the picture was, the sheer scale of the hanger is staggering.



























